Tax Blog

How to know your Outstanding Tax Demand as per the Income Tax Department records?

03/05/20132 Comments

Filing Income Tax Return means we are declaring our income details to the Income Tax Department. If the employer deducts extra tax as TDS, then we will get the refund after filing the Income Tax Return. If the employer, deducts less tax than payable, then we have to pay the difference amount through self assessment tax before filing income tax return.

Read More

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Intimation Under Section 245

03/05/20132 Comments

These days, few of the Individual Assessees are getting the intimation under section 245 from the Income Tax Department (CPC). Most of the intimation received individuals are confused what to do with the intimation. The below are the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) relates to the intimation received under section 245 from Income Tax Department (CPC).

Read More


Filing IT returns can not get simpler! Just send us an email & consider it done!

Start Now >>

Contact Us

Plot # 14,
Beside Lane of YAKOHAMA,
Jubilee Hills, Road No 10,
Andhra Pradesh.
Ph: 9640208282.